English verb account [əˈkaʊnt].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb account: Infinitive (account), Past Simple - (accounted), Past Participle - (accounted).
Forms of verb account in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb account in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of account.
Three forms of verb account
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of account?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) account in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - account. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - accounted. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - accounted. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of account?
The past tense of account is: account in past simple is accounted. and past participle is accounted.
What is the past tense of account?
The past tense of account is accounted.
The past participle of account is accounted.
Past simple — account in past simple accounted.
Future simple — account in future simple account. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — account in present perfect tense accounted. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — account in past perfect tense accounted. (had + V3)
account regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is account an irregular verb?? account is regular verb.
Examples of Verb account in Sentences
- We account her really happy. (Present Simple)
- Renewable energy accounted for 49 percent of all energy projects. (Past Simple)
- Is everyone accounted for or not? (Present Simple)
- In my opinion, they are nothing to be accounted of. (Present Simple)
- Men accounted for 60% of the audience. (Present Simple)
- Eventually, he was accounted to be guilty. (Past Simple)
- These mistaked are accounted for by doctors' negligence. (Present Simple)
- You can't withdraw more than $1,000 a day from your account. (Present Simple)
- I have to take out my money and close my account. (Present Simple)
- After a long hunt, the boar was at last accounted for. (Past Simple)