English verb appreciate [əˈpriːʃɪeɪt].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb appreciate: Infinitive (appreciate), Past Simple - (appreciated), Past Participle - (appreciated).
Forms of verb appreciate in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb appreciate in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of appreciate.
Three forms of verb appreciate
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of appreciate?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) appreciate in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - appreciate. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - appreciated. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - appreciated. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of appreciate?
The past tense of appreciate is: appreciate in past simple is appreciated. and past participle is appreciated.
What is the past tense of appreciate?
The past tense of appreciate is appreciated.
The past participle of appreciate is appreciated.
Past simple — appreciate in past simple appreciated.
Future simple — appreciate in future simple appreciate. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — appreciate in present perfect tense appreciated. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — appreciate in past perfect tense appreciated. (had + V3)
appreciate regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is appreciate an irregular verb?? appreciate is regular verb.
Examples of Verb appreciate in Sentences
- Many greatly appreciated its systems for its simplicity and wide functionality. (Past Simple)
- The Parliament of Belgium appreciated the adoption of this package of laws (Past Simple)
- I appreciate your worries, but I feel great. (Present Simple)
- Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it. (Present Simple)
- You should appreciate everything in your life. (Present Simple)
- Ms Black, I appreciate your precious time. (Present Simple)
- His abilities are not fully appreciated by her boss. (Present Simple)
- It's always feels nice to be appreciated. (Present Simple)
- We appreciate that caring for animals is an important job. (Present Simple)
- The company aims to make all its partners feel appreciated. (Present Simple)