The English verb 'arrange' is pronounced as [əˈreɪndʒ].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb arrange: Infinitive (arrange), Past Simple - (arranged), Past Participle - (arranged).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb arrange
👉 Forms of verb arrange in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of arrange.
Arrange: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb arrange?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'arrange'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'arrange'
- the first form (V1) is 'arrange' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'arranged' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'arranged' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of arrange?
The past tense and past participle of arrange are: arrange in past simple is arranged, and past participle is arranged.
What is the past tense of arrange?
The past tense of the verb "arrange" is "arranged", and the past participle is "arranged".
Past simple — arrange in past simple arranged
Future simple — arrange in future simple is arrange (will + V1).
Present Perfect — arrange in present perfect tense is arranged (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — arrange in past perfect tense is arranged (had + V3).
arrange regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'arrange' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'arrange' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb arrange in Sentences
- Everything was arranged by Ms. Green. (Past Simple)
- These events have never been arranged by committee. (Present Perfect)
- They arranged to leave early in the morning. (Past Simple)
- We arranged to meet for breakfast. (Past Simple)
- They arranged to meet in secret after midnight. (Past Simple)
- Did he arranged her last two albums? (Past Simple)
- The hearing will be arranged for April. (Future Simple)
- Sarah arranged the roses in a vase. (Past Simple)
- She arranged the pictures of her family on her desk. (Past Simple)
- We are arranging for him to give a concert. (Present Continuous)