English verb bag [bæɡ].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb bag: Infinitive (bag), Past Simple - (bagged), Past Participle - (bagged).
Forms of verb bag in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb bag in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of bag.
Three forms of verb bag
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of bag?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) bag in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - bag. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - bagged. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - bagged. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of bag?
The past tense of bag is: bag in past simple is bagged. and past participle is bagged.
What is the past tense of bag?
The past tense of bag is bagged.
The past participle of bag is bagged.
Past simple — bag in past simple bagged.
Future simple — bag in future simple bag. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — bag in present perfect tense bagged. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — bag in past perfect tense bagged. (had + V3)
bag regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is bag an irregular verb?? bag is regular verb.
Examples of Verb bag in Sentences
- We need to bag these plates (Present Simple)
- They bagged the furniture and sent the message (Past Simple)
- By the time he went back, the doctors had already bagged and loaded (Past Perfect)
- We bagged our food. (Past Simple)
- A supermarket employee has bagged the groceries. (Present Perfect)
- My dad has bagged a big fish today. (Present Perfect)
- The chest was bagged up with gold. (Past Simple)
- The hunters did not bag a single deer. (Past Simple)
- I bagged the last seat, so everyone else had to stand the entire ride. (Past Simple)
- I undressed, bagged up my things neatly, and got ready for bed. (Past Simple)