The English verb 'bang' is pronounced as [bæŋ].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb bang: Infinitive (bang), Past Simple - (banged), Past Participle - (banged).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb bang
👉 Forms of verb bang in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of bang.
Bang: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb bang?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'bang'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'bang'
- the first form (V1) is 'bang' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'banged' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'banged' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of bang?
The past tense and past participle of bang are: bang in past simple is banged, and past participle is banged.
What is the past tense of bang?
The past tense of the verb "bang" is "banged", and the past participle is "banged".
Past simple — bang in past simple banged
Future simple — bang in future simple is bang (will + V1).
Present Perfect — bang in present perfect tense is banged (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — bang in past perfect tense is banged (had + V3).
bang regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'bang' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'bang' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb bang in Sentences
- You have to bang the bottle on the bottom (Present Simple)
- I banged my head and knees, but they are already fine (Present Simple)
- He was banged on the head. (Past Simple)
- The door banged shut. (Past Simple)
- I will bang on the door until she let me in. (Future Simple)
- John banged his fist on the table. (Past Simple)
- I saw how a man fell and banged his head on the pavement. (Past Simple)
- The car banged against the gate and damaged it. (Past Simple)
- My aunt banged into the doorpost and hurt her arm. (Past Simple)
- I will bang the phone down if you don't listen to me. (Future Simple)