English verb bang [bæŋ].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb bang: Infinitive (bang), Past Simple - (banged), Past Participle - (banged).
Forms of verb bang in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb bang in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of bang.
Three forms of verb bang
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of bang?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) bang in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - bang. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - banged. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - banged. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of bang?
The past tense of bang is: bang in past simple is banged. and past participle is banged.
What is the past tense of bang?
The past tense of bang is banged.
The past participle of bang is banged.
Past simple — bang in past simple banged.
Future simple — bang in future simple bang. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — bang in present perfect tense banged. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — bang in past perfect tense banged. (had + V3)
bang regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is bang an irregular verb?? bang is regular verb.
Examples of Verb bang in Sentences
- You have to bang the bottle on the bottom (Present Simple)
- I banged my head and knees, but they are already fine (Present Simple)
- He was banged on the head. (Past Simple)
- The door banged shut. (Past Simple)
- I will bang on the door until she let me in. (Future Simple)
- John banged his fist on the table. (Past Simple)
- I saw how a man fell and banged his head on the pavement. (Past Simple)
- The car banged against the gate and damaged it. (Past Simple)
- My aunt banged into the doorpost and hurt her arm. (Past Simple)
- I will bang the phone down if you don't listen to me. (Future Simple)