English verb bath [bæθ].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb bath: Infinitive (bath), Past Simple - (bathed), Past Participle - (bathed).
Forms of verb bath in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb bath in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of bath.
Three forms of verb bath
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of bath?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) bath in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - bath. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - bathed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - bathed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of bath?
The past tense of bath is: bath in past simple is bathed. and past participle is bathed.
What is the past tense of bath?
The past tense of bath is bathed.
The past participle of bath is bathed.
Past simple — bath in past simple bathed.
Future simple — bath in future simple bath. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — bath in present perfect tense bathed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — bath in past perfect tense bathed. (had + V3)
bath regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is bath an irregular verb?? bath is regular verb.
Examples of Verb bath in Sentences
- See, he's bathed already (Present Perfect)
- I fed and bathed them 2 days ago (Past Simple)
- I was bathed in a cold sweat after this nightmare. (Past Simple)
- His face was bathed in tears during the funerals. (Past Simple)
- The room was bathed in sunlight coming from the window. (Past Simple)
- The landscape will be bathing in light when we will arrive. (Future Continuous)
- I bathed my son and changed his diaper. (Past Simple)
- I bathed quickly, washed my hair, and got dressed. (Past Simple)
- I'll bath the children after work. (Future Simple)
- How long do you bath? (Present Simple)