English verb bridge [brɪdʒ].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb bridge: Infinitive (bridge), Past Simple - (bridged), Past Participle - (bridged).
Forms of verb bridge in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb bridge in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of bridge.
Three forms of verb bridge
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of bridge?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) bridge in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - bridge. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - bridged. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - bridged. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of bridge?
The past tense of bridge is: bridge in past simple is bridged. and past participle is bridged.
What is the past tense of bridge?
The past tense of bridge is bridged.
The past participle of bridge is bridged.
Past simple — bridge in past simple bridged.
Future simple — bridge in future simple bridge. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — bridge in present perfect tense bridged. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — bridge in past perfect tense bridged. (had + V3)
bridge regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is bridge an irregular verb?? bridge is regular verb.
Examples of Verb bridge in Sentences
- I have to learn Japanese to bridge the gap. (Present Simple)
- We have successfully bridged the discrepancy on all issues already on the 3rd day of negotiations. (Present Perfect)
- Our hearts have bridged hundreds of kilometres with their love. (Present Perfect)
- This gap between commitment and implementation needs to be bridged. (Present Simple)
- It is regrettable that we have not been able to successfully bridge differences of opinion on some issues. (Present Perfect)
- However, it has not been possible to bridge differences in views regarding the conceptual aspects of such a transition. (Present Perfect)
- This obstacle can be bridged by resorting to the Financial Assistance Fund for resolving environmental disputes. (Present Simple)
- For the first time, the gap between these two groups of problems has been successfully bridged. (Present Perfect)
- Of course, there is a large and still widening gap that needs to be bridged. (Present Simple)
- This is the only way to bridge their conflicting demands. (Present Simple)