The English verb 'build in/into' is pronounced as [bɪld ɪn/ˈɪntuː].
Related to: irregular verbs, phrasal verb.
3 forms of verb build in/into: Infinitive (build in/into), Past Simple - (built in), Past Participle - (built in).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb build in/into
👉 Forms of verb build in/into in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of build in/into.
Build in/into: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
|build in/into [bɪld ɪn/ˈɪntuː]||
built in [bɪlt ɪn]
built in [bɪlt ɪn]
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb build in/into?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'build in/into'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'build in/into'
- the first form (V1) is 'build in/into' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'built in' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'built in' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of build in/into?
The past tense and past participle of build in/into are: build in/into in past simple is built in, and past participle is built in.
What is the past tense of build in/into?
The past tense of the verb "build in/into" is "built in", and the past participle is "built in".
Past simple — build in/into in past simple built in
Future simple — build in/into in future simple is build in/into (will + V1).
Present Perfect — build in/into in present perfect tense is built in (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — build in/into in past perfect tense is built in (had + V3).
build in/into regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'build in/into' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'build in/into' is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb build in/into in Sentences
- The rate of pay was built into her contract (Past Simple)
- Director has to build computers into the school curriculum (Present Simple)
- The footballer has been built up into a great success (Present Perfect Continuous)
- They had built in a wardrobe with mirrored doors in their house (Past Perfect)
- John hope to build it into a full-fledged novel someday (Present Simple)
- They are going to build in a chest of drawers tomorrow (Present Simple)
- Builders built overhead lights into the ceiling (Past Simple)
- The president is building my sister into the framework of the company (Present Continuous)
- They built in the wardrobe to the wall (Past Simple)
- He has built in the treasure so no one can find it (Present Perfect)