The English verb 'camp' is pronounced as [kæmp].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb camp: Infinitive (camp), Past Simple - (camped), Past Participle - (camped).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb camp
👉 Forms of verb camp in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of camp.
Camp: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb camp?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'camp'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'camp'
- the first form (V1) is 'camp' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'camped' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'camped' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of camp?
The past tense and past participle of camp are: camp in past simple is camped, and past participle is camped.
What is the past tense of camp?
The past tense of the verb "camp" is "camped", and the past participle is "camped".
Past simple — camp in past simple camped
Future simple — camp in future simple is camp (will + V1).
Present Perfect — camp in present perfect tense is camped (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — camp in past perfect tense is camped (had + V3).
camp regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'camp' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'camp' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb camp in Sentences
- They camped in the trees (Past Simple)
- We have camped within sight of the river. (Present Perfect)
- They camped a few miles outside the city. (Past Simple)
- We wanted to camp on the leeward side of the mountain. (Past Simple)
- In the summer we want to camp in the open air. (Present Simple)
- They will camp at the foot of the mountain. (Future Simple)
- They have camped a few hundred feet below the top of the mountain. (Present Perfect)
- We camped out in the open that night and gazed at the stars. (Past Simple)
- The next day's trek started from where they camped for the night. (Past Simple)
- We will camp there, if you want. (Future Simple)