The English verb 'club' is pronounced as [klʌb].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb club: Infinitive (club), Past Simple - (clubbed), Past Participle - (clubbed).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb club
👉 Forms of verb club in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of club.
Club: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb club?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'club'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'club'
- the first form (V1) is 'club' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'clubbed' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'clubbed' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of club?
The past tense and past participle of club are: club in past simple is clubbed, and past participle is clubbed.
What is the past tense of club?
The past tense of the verb "club" is "clubbed", and the past participle is "clubbed".
Past simple — club in past simple clubbed
Future simple — club in future simple is club (will + V1).
Present Perfect — club in present perfect tense is clubbed (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — club in past perfect tense is clubbed (had + V3).
club regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'club' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'club' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb club in Sentences
- What tool did bigfoot use to club his prey? (Present Simple)
- You mean right before you clubbed him? (Past Simple)
- Ossie had been clubbed by white men (Past Perfect)
- He was clubbed by police officers (Past Simple)
- We clubbed together to buy the house. (Past Simple)
- John clubbed him to the death with a baseball bat (Past Simple)
- They clubbed together to invest into commercial property (Past Simple)
- Will you club with us to buy back our car? (Future Simple)
- Some marine clubbed him (Past Simple)
- They clubbed their rivals (Past Simple)