The English verb 'concentrate' is pronounced as [ˈkɒns(ə)ntreɪt].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb concentrate: Infinitive (concentrate), Past Simple - (concentrated), Past Participle - (concentrated).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb concentrate
👉 Forms of verb concentrate in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of concentrate.
Concentrate: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb concentrate?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'concentrate'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'concentrate'
- the first form (V1) is 'concentrate' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'concentrated' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'concentrated' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of concentrate?
The past tense and past participle of concentrate are: concentrate in past simple is concentrated, and past participle is concentrated.
What is the past tense of concentrate?
The past tense of the verb "concentrate" is "concentrated", and the past participle is "concentrated".
Past simple — concentrate in past simple concentrated
Future simple — concentrate in future simple is concentrate (will + V1).
Present Perfect — concentrate in present perfect tense is concentrated (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — concentrate in past perfect tense is concentrated (had + V3).
concentrate regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'concentrate' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'concentrate' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb concentrate in Sentences
- She couldn’t make him concentrate. (Past Simple)
- I concentrated on solving the problem and did not notice a change in indicators. (Past Simple)
- French industry is concentrated mainly in the south. (Present Simple)
- She made a concentrated effort to improve her work. (Past Simple)
- He concentrated his study on the nearby planet Mars. (Past Simple)
- She knew if she concentrated on her marriage she could say goodbye to her career. (Past Simple)
- They were concentrated in small groups inside the city. (Past Simple)
- I'm trying to concentrate on my work. (Present Continuous)
- I found it hard to concentrate because it was noisy in the room. (Past Simple)
- The company must concentrate their efforts on finding ways to reduce costs. (Present Simple)