English verb consider [kənˈsɪdɚ].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb consider: Infinitive (consider), Past Simple - (considered), Past Participle - (considered).
Forms of verb consider in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb consider in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of consider.
Three forms of verb consider
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of consider?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) consider in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - consider. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - considered. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - considered. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of consider?
The past tense of consider is: consider in past simple is considered. and past participle is considered.
What is the past tense of consider?
The past tense of consider is considered.
The past participle of consider is considered.
Past simple — consider in past simple considered.
Future simple — consider in future simple consider. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — consider in present perfect tense considered. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — consider in past perfect tense considered. (had + V3)
consider regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is consider an irregular verb?? consider is regular verb.
Examples of Verb consider in Sentences
- We are still considering your candidacy (Present Continuous)
- The case will be considered in court (Future Simple)
- He paused and considered for a moment (Past Simple)
- I'm tired of office work, so I am considering freelance (Present Continuous)
- She never considers your parent's opinion (Present Simple)
- You must consider all the consequences (Present Simple)
- I need to consider my family before I make my decision (Present Simple)
- I consider my mom the most beautiful woman (Present Simple)
- I don't consider myself to be a terrible looking guy, but compared to her, I may as well have been Gollum from Lord of the Rings (Present Simple)
- The policeman said to consider this guy very dangerous and not try to apprehend him ourselves (Past Simple)