English verb contact [ˈkɑːntækt].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb contact: Infinitive (contact), Past Simple - (contacted), Past Participle - (contacted).
Forms of verb contact in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb contact in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of contact.
Three forms of verb contact
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of contact?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) contact in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - contact. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - contacted. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - contacted. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of contact?
The past tense of contact is: contact in past simple is contacted. and past participle is contacted.
What is the past tense of contact?
The past tense of contact is contacted.
The past participle of contact is contacted.
Past simple — contact in past simple contacted.
Future simple — contact in future simple contact. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — contact in present perfect tense contacted. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — contact in past perfect tense contacted. (had + V3)
contact regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is contact an irregular verb?? contact is regular verb.
Examples of Verb contact in Sentences
- You cannot contact the Mayor by phone (Present Simple)
- We decided to contact the sell manager directly (Past Simple)
- Mr. Smith contacted every wrongdoer in the district (Past Simple)
- Contact me as soon as possible (Present Simple)
- He can contact me on this phone (Present Simple)
- Has she contacted you as promised? (Present Perfect)
- In case of an emergency contact a receptionist (Present Simple)
- We have contacted the head office (Present Perfect)
- Our administrator is contacting customers now (Present Continuous)
- That boy from the bar left you a message, will you contact him? (Future Simple)