The English verb 'convey' is pronounced as [kən'veɪ].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb convey: Infinitive (convey), Past Simple - (conveyed), Past Participle - (conveyed).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb convey
👉 Forms of verb convey in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of convey.
Convey: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb convey?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'convey'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'convey'
- the first form (V1) is 'convey' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'conveyed' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'conveyed' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of convey?
The past tense and past participle of convey are: convey in past simple is conveyed, and past participle is conveyed.
What is the past tense of convey?
The past tense of the verb "convey" is "conveyed", and the past participle is "conveyed".
Past simple — convey in past simple conveyed
Future simple — convey in future simple is convey (will + V1).
Present Perfect — convey in present perfect tense is conveyed (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — convey in past perfect tense is conveyed (had + V3).
convey regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'convey' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'convey' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb convey in Sentences
- The Russian Museum often organizes interesting exhibitions, which also convey the spirit of Russian fine art, be it an exhibition of ancient items or modern ones. (Present Simple)
- It allows you to convey content and tone without losing velocity. (Present Simple)
- I am to convey greetings from General Berger's wife. (Present Simple)
- Or I could simply convey a message to him saying you're willing to reconsider his offer. (Present Simple)
- You can rely on me to convey knowledge of his assistance to the Holy Father. (Present Simple)
- The huge tentacles scooped Syrzan up and conveyed it to the maw behind them, whereupon the strangely shaped mouth began to suck and chew. (Past Simple)
- A boat was lowered, and I was conveyed aboard the destroyer. (Past Simple)
- And somehow the images conveyed not just broken plating and pieces of hull. (Past Simple)
- Portugal referred to recommendations conveyed during the first review and welcomed measures adopted to prevent acts of torture and ill-treatment. (Past Simple)
- He further stated that when it conveyed values relating to justice, those values could not be filed away in some archive of history, but must be brought up to date. (Past Simple)