English verb deal [di:l].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb deal: Infinitive (deal), Past Simple - (dealt), Past Participle - (dealt).
Forms of verb deal in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb deal in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of deal.
Three forms of verb deal
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of deal?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) deal in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - deal. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - dealt. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - dealt. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of deal?
The past tense of deal is: deal in past simple is dealt. and past participle is dealt.
What is the past tense of deal?
The past tense of deal is dealt.
The past participle of deal is dealt.
Past simple — deal in past simple dealt.
Future simple — deal in future simple deal. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — deal in present perfect tense dealt. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — deal in past perfect tense dealt. (had + V3)
deal regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is deal an irregular verb?? deal is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb deal in Sentences
- Don't worry Paul, She'll deal with this (Present Simple)
- She objected that article 108 dealt with a different problem. (Past Simple)
- The Court has dealt with numerous questions about it (Present Perfect)
- We will have to deal with it later (Future Simple)
- When my brother comes, he will deal with you. (Future Simple)
- Abuses of power should be dealt with strictly (Present Simple)
- I will deal with your knights soon enough (Future Simple)
- Seems like you've already dealt with me (Present Perfect)
- So he dealt with her the same way he dealt with our mother and tried to deal with you. (Past Simple)
- Anyone who dealt with domestic violence knew how reluctant women were to report it (Past Simple)