The English verb 'decorate' is pronounced as [ˈdekəreɪt].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb decorate: Infinitive (decorate), Past Simple - (decorated), Past Participle - (decorated).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb decorate
👉 Forms of verb decorate in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of decorate.
Decorate: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb decorate?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'decorate'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'decorate'
- the first form (V1) is 'decorate' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'decorated' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'decorated' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of decorate?
The past tense and past participle of decorate are: decorate in past simple is decorated, and past participle is decorated.
What is the past tense of decorate?
The past tense of the verb "decorate" is "decorated", and the past participle is "decorated".
Past simple — decorate in past simple decorated
Future simple — decorate in future simple is decorate (will + V1).
Present Perfect — decorate in present perfect tense is decorated (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — decorate in past perfect tense is decorated (had + V3).
decorate regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'decorate' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'decorate' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb decorate in Sentences
- The restaurant was decorated with the fresh fruits (Past Simple)
- We have decorated her room once again (Present Perfect)
- He was decorated for military service. (Past Simple)
- The house is decorated in a style that is a mixture of several Asian. (Present Simple)
- The classroom walls were decorated with children's drawings. (Past Simple)
- The hotel room was richly decorated. (Past Simple)
- The room was decorated in beige. (Past Simple)
- I want to decorate the room in light blue and green colors. (Present Simple)
- The tree was intricately decorated. (Past Simple)
- She wants to decorate her bedroom in a Victorian style. (Present Simple)