English verb decorate [ˈdekəreɪt].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb decorate: Infinitive (decorate), Past Simple - (decorated), Past Participle - (decorated).
Forms of verb decorate in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb decorate in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of decorate.
Three forms of verb decorate
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of decorate?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) decorate in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - decorate. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - decorated. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - decorated. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of decorate?
The past tense of decorate is: decorate in past simple is decorated. and past participle is decorated.
What is the past tense of decorate?
The past tense of decorate is decorated.
The past participle of decorate is decorated.
Past simple — decorate in past simple decorated.
Future simple — decorate in future simple decorate. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — decorate in present perfect tense decorated. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — decorate in past perfect tense decorated. (had + V3)
decorate regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is decorate an irregular verb?? decorate is regular verb.
Examples of Verb decorate in Sentences
- The restaurant was decorated with the fresh fruits (Past Simple)
- We have decorated her room once again (Present Perfect)
- He was decorated for military service. (Past Simple)
- The house is decorated in a style that is a mixture of several Asian. (Present Simple)
- The classroom walls were decorated with children's drawings. (Past Simple)
- The hotel room was richly decorated. (Past Simple)
- The room was decorated in beige. (Past Simple)
- I want to decorate the room in light blue and green colors. (Present Simple)
- The tree was intricately decorated. (Past Simple)
- She wants to decorate her bedroom in a Victorian style. (Present Simple)