English verb define [dɪˈfaɪn].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb define: Infinitive (define), Past Simple - (defined), Past Participle - (defined).
Forms of verb define in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb define in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of define.
Three forms of verb define
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of define?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) define in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - define. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - defined. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - defined. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of define?
The past tense of define is: define in past simple is defined. and past participle is defined.
What is the past tense of define?
The past tense of define is defined.
The past participle of define is defined.
Past simple — define in past simple defined.
Future simple — define in future simple define. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — define in present perfect tense defined. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — define in past perfect tense defined. (had + V3)
define regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is define an irregular verb?? define is regular verb.
Examples of Verb define in Sentences
- The committee defined the strategy for developing the region. (Past Simple)
- To achieve the goal, they have defined new principles for the support of companies. (Present Perfect)
- 30% of the workers can be defined as high-paid. (Present Simple)
- The tasks will be clearly defined by the manager. (Future Simple)
- The bush was clearly defined by the light. (Past Simple)
- She believes that success should be defined in terms of career and family. (Present Simple)
- What defines a good pasta? (Present Simple)
- It is very difficult to define the concept of happiness. (Present Simple)
- People can be defined by the choices they make. (Present Simple)
- Her book aims to define health politics of our country. (Present Simple)