English verb dissolve [dɪˈzɑːlv].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb dissolve: Infinitive (dissolve), Past Simple - (dissolved), Past Participle - (dissolved).
Forms of verb dissolve in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb dissolve in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of dissolve.
Three forms of verb dissolve
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of dissolve?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) dissolve in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - dissolve. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - dissolved. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - dissolved. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of dissolve?
The past tense of dissolve is: dissolve in past simple is dissolved. and past participle is dissolved.
What is the past tense of dissolve?
The past tense of dissolve is dissolved.
The past participle of dissolve is dissolved.
Past simple — dissolve in past simple dissolved.
Future simple — dissolve in future simple dissolve. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — dissolve in present perfect tense dissolved. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — dissolve in past perfect tense dissolved. (had + V3)
dissolve regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is dissolve an irregular verb?? dissolve is regular verb.
Examples of Verb dissolve in Sentences
- Sugar dissolves in water and other liquids. (Present Simple)
- Her kind words dissolved his bad sadness (Past Simple)
- Parliament had been dissolved in January 2003. (Past Perfect)
- The sugar always quickly dissolves in hot coffee. (Present Simple)
- Her illusions dissolved after that incident. (Past Simple)
- Their marriage quickly dissolved. (Past Simple)
- Our courage dissolved in the face of danger. (Past Simple)
- This medication is used to dissolve kidney stones. (Present Simple)
- The cake recipe says that we should dissolve a cup of sugar in water. (Present Simple)
- The judge dissolved this company. (Past Simple)