English verb experiment [ɪkˈsperɪmənt].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb experiment: Infinitive (experiment), Past Simple - (experimented), Past Participle - (experimented).
Forms of verb experiment in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb experiment in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of experiment.
Three forms of verb experiment
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of experiment?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) experiment in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - experiment. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - experimented. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - experimented. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of experiment?
The past tense of experiment is: experiment in past simple is experimented. and past participle is experimented.
What is the past tense of experiment?
The past tense of experiment is experimented.
The past participle of experiment is experimented.
Past simple — experiment in past simple experimented.
Future simple — experiment in future simple experiment. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — experiment in present perfect tense experimented. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — experiment in past perfect tense experimented. (had + V3)
experiment regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is experiment an irregular verb?? experiment is regular verb.
Examples of Verb experiment in Sentences
- We experimented with gas and light weapon (Past Simple)
- I haven't experimented with this for a long time. (Present Perfect)
- And besides, he experimented with illegal hallucinogens. (Past Simple)
- We will experiment with gas weapons. (Future Simple)
- I read every spellbook I found in my possession, experimented with every potion in my crypt. (Past Simple)
- She experimented with a pill of some kind that would cut quickly and had a very bad reaction. (Past Simple)
- I can guess why he is experimenting on my son. (Present Continuous)
- I experimented during the process and still not happy. (Past Simple)
- It all started after we experimented with it. (Past Simple)
- Scientists will start experimenting with electromagnetic pulses. (Future Simple)