The English verb 'experiment' is pronounced as [ɪkˈsperɪmənt].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb experiment: Infinitive (experiment), Past Simple - (experimented), Past Participle - (experimented).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb experiment
👉 Forms of verb experiment in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of experiment.
Experiment: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb experiment?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'experiment'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'experiment'
- the first form (V1) is 'experiment' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'experimented' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'experimented' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of experiment?
The past tense and past participle of experiment are: experiment in past simple is experimented, and past participle is experimented.
What is the past tense of experiment?
The past tense of the verb "experiment" is "experimented", and the past participle is "experimented".
Past simple — experiment in past simple experimented
Future simple — experiment in future simple is experiment (will + V1).
Present Perfect — experiment in present perfect tense is experimented (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — experiment in past perfect tense is experimented (had + V3).
experiment regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'experiment' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'experiment' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb experiment in Sentences
- We experimented with gas and light weapon (Past Simple)
- I haven't experimented with this for a long time. (Present Perfect)
- And besides, he experimented with illegal hallucinogens. (Past Simple)
- We will experiment with gas weapons. (Future Simple)
- I read every spellbook I found in my possession, experimented with every potion in my crypt. (Past Simple)
- She experimented with a pill of some kind that would cut quickly and had a very bad reaction. (Past Simple)
- I can guess why he is experimenting on my son. (Present Continuous)
- I experimented during the process and still not happy. (Past Simple)
- It all started after we experimented with it. (Past Simple)
- Scientists will start experimenting with electromagnetic pulses. (Future Simple)