The English verb 'exude' is pronounced as [ɪg'zju:d].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb exude: Infinitive (exude), Past Simple - (exuded), Past Participle - (exuded).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb exude
👉 Forms of verb exude in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of exude.
Exude: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb exude?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'exude'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'exude'
- the first form (V1) is 'exude' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'exuded' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'exuded' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of exude?
The past tense and past participle of exude are: exude in past simple is exuded, and past participle is exuded.
What is the past tense of exude?
The past tense of the verb "exude" is "exuded", and the past participle is "exuded".
Past simple — exude in past simple exuded
Future simple — exude in future simple is exude (will + V1).
Present Perfect — exude in present perfect tense is exuded (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — exude in past perfect tense is exuded (had + V3).
exude regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'exude' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'exude' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb exude in Sentences
- At this point, the pituitary gland in the brain begins to exude special pleasure hormones endorphins and enkephalins. (Present Simple)
- At 4:30 a.m. a special hormone is exuded in our body, which is responsible for waking up the body and starting all functions. (Present Simple)
- When you mow these crops a huge amount of biologically active substances will be exuded into the air, which have a beneficial effect on the human body. (Present Simple)
- Cold sweat exuded all over his body, and he listened intensely to all the sounds that seemed to him. (Past Simple)
- He squeezes his eyes shut so tightly that tears exude in the corners of his eyes. (Present Simple)
- Но нет, лица окружавших её людей дышали злобой и равнодушием. (Past Simple)
- Everyone will exude even more anger and hate. (Future Simple)
- A man's boot prints clearly exuded on the soft surface. (Past Simple)
- The locals are still convinced that it is the blood of innocent babies that is exuding. (Present Simple)
- He gazed at the glare of fire on the blade, through which dark spots exuded. (Past Simple)