English verb fall off [fɔːl ɒf].
Relate to: phrasal verb.
3 forms of verb fall off: Infinitive (fall off), Past Simple - (fell off), Past Participle - (fallen off).
Forms of verb fall off in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb fall off in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of fall off.
Three forms of verb fall off
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
|fall off [fɔːl ɒf]||
fell off [fel ɒf]
fallen off [fɔːlən ɒf]
What is 2nd and 3rd form of fall off?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) fall off in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - fall off. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - fell off. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - fallen off. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of fall off?
The past tense of fall off is: fall off in past simple is fell off. and past participle is fallen off.
What is the past tense of fall off?
The past tense of fall off is fell off.
The past participle of fall off is fallen off.
Past simple — fall off in past simple fell off.
Future simple — fall off in future simple fall off. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — fall off in present perfect tense fallen off. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — fall off in past perfect tense fallen off. (had + V3)
fall off regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is fall off an irregular verb?? fall off is .
Examples of Verb fall off in Sentences
- I fell off the horse yesterday (Past Simple)
- Looks like he fell off the roof (Past Simple)
- When I was a child, I fell off a bike (Past Simple)
- I fell off from the bed last night (Past Simple)
- My hand is about to fall off (Present Simple)
- You saw how it happened, how he fell off (Past Simple)
- She often falls off her horse (Present Simple)
- People fall off ski lifts all the time (Present Simple)