English verb finger [ˈfɪŋɡə].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb finger: Infinitive (finger), Past Simple - (fingered), Past Participle - (fingered).
Forms of verb finger in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb finger in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of finger.
Three forms of verb finger
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of finger?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) finger in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - finger. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - fingered. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - fingered. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of finger?
The past tense of finger is: finger in past simple is fingered. and past participle is fingered.
What is the past tense of finger?
The past tense of finger is fingered.
The past participle of finger is fingered.
Past simple — finger in past simple fingered.
Future simple — finger in future simple finger. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — finger in present perfect tense fingered. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — finger in past perfect tense fingered. (had + V3)
finger regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is finger an irregular verb?? finger is regular verb.
Examples of Verb finger in Sentences
- So she fingered an old man? (Past Simple)
- He has been fingered as a suspect. (Present Perfect)
- I fingered the sweater to understand what quality it is. (Past Simple)
- He was fingered as one of the fugitive prisoners. (Past Simple)
- He fingered you as the man who threatened to kidnap his wife. (Past Simple)
- Savannah will finger to my parents to save herself. (Future Simple)
- Okay, let's say we have an internal source and he fingered to you as a Soviet agent. (Past Simple)
- He was the person who fingered you, Sam. (Past Simple)
- I admit my guilt and forgive me for fingering you in court. (Present Simple)
- I showed him a photo of all the workers and he fingered this guy. (Past Simple)