English verb flatter [ˈflætər].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb flatter: Infinitive (flatter), Past Simple - (flattered), Past Participle - (flattered).
Forms of verb flatter in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb flatter in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of flatter.
Three forms of verb flatter
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of flatter?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) flatter in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - flatter. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - flattered. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - flattered. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of flatter?
The past tense of flatter is: flatter in past simple is flattered. and past participle is flattered.
What is the past tense of flatter?
The past tense of flatter is flattered.
The past participle of flatter is flattered.
Past simple — flatter in past simple flattered.
Future simple — flatter in future simple flatter. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — flatter in present perfect tense flattered. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — flatter in past perfect tense flattered. (had + V3)
flatter regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is flatter an irregular verb?? flatter is regular verb.
Examples of Verb flatter in Sentences
- You didn't come here to flatter him (Past Simple)
- Well, I'm flattered, Paul (Present Simple)
- She was flattered to see them together (Past Simple)
- Don't try to flatter her, because it is useless. (Present Simple)
- I refused to flatter her. (Past Simple)
- I flatter myself that my pronunciationn is correct. (Present Simple)
- Is it reasonable to flatter myself that this campaign will put an end to the war? (Future Simple)
- All you have to do is flatter him to get what you want. (Present Simple)
- I think my earrings will flatter your eyes. (Future Simple)
- Do you see how this man tries to flatter the host? (Present Simple)