English verb flood [flʌd].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb flood: Infinitive (flood), Past Simple - (flooded), Past Participle - (flooded).
Forms of verb flood in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb flood in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of flood.
Three forms of verb flood
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of flood?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) flood in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - flood. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - flooded. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - flooded. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of flood?
The past tense of flood is: flood in past simple is flooded. and past participle is flooded.
What is the past tense of flood?
The past tense of flood is flooded.
The past participle of flood is flooded.
Past simple — flood in past simple flooded.
Future simple — flood in future simple flood. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — flood in present perfect tense flooded. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — flood in past perfect tense flooded. (had + V3)
flood regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is flood an irregular verb?? flood is regular verb.
Examples of Verb flood in Sentences
- They tried to flood several areas last year. (Past Simple)
- Children flooded all the apartments on the floor (Past Simple)
- Heavy rains flooded the city. (Past Simple)
- Sadness flooded him. (Past Simple)
- The kitchen is flooded by the light. (Present Simple)
- In the morning the room will be flooded with light. (Future Simple)
- These images flooded all his thoughts. (Past Simple)
- It began to rain and the valley was flooded with water. (Past Simple)
- The river overflowing the banks will flood the village. (Future Simple)
- Memories of the time I spent in London flooded over me. (Past Simple)