English verb floor [flɔːr].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb floor: Infinitive (floor), Past Simple - (floored), Past Participle - (floored).
Forms of verb floor in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb floor in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of floor.
Three forms of verb floor
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of floor?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) floor in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - floor. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - floored. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - floored. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of floor?
The past tense of floor is: floor in past simple is floored. and past participle is floored.
What is the past tense of floor?
The past tense of floor is floored.
The past participle of floor is floored.
Past simple — floor in past simple floored.
Future simple — floor in future simple floor. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — floor in present perfect tense floored. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — floor in past perfect tense floored. (had + V3)
floor regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is floor an irregular verb?? floor is regular verb.
Examples of Verb floor in Sentences
- She floored at least 3 of them (Past Simple)
- The news just floored him. (Past Simple)
- I think she's never going to get floored. (Present Simple)
- The boxer floored him with the first punch. (Past Simple)
- He was floored to the ring in the first round of the fight, despite his professionalism. (Past Simple)
- Mr. Black floored as he pulled out onto the track. (Past Simple)
- Five minutes ago, this phrase would have floored me, but now I am not surprised at anything. (Present Perfect)
- He put me in the car, floored and didn't even look back. (Past Simple)
- Mom, you will be floored by his words. (Future Simple)
- I was floored when I heard that I was promoted. (Past Simple)