The English verb 'floor' is pronounced as [flɔːr].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb floor: Infinitive (floor), Past Simple - (floored), Past Participle - (floored).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb floor
👉 Forms of verb floor in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of floor.
Floor: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb floor?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'floor'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'floor'
- the first form (V1) is 'floor' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'floored' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'floored' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of floor?
The past tense and past participle of floor are: floor in past simple is floored, and past participle is floored.
What is the past tense of floor?
The past tense of the verb "floor" is "floored", and the past participle is "floored".
Past simple — floor in past simple floored
Future simple — floor in future simple is floor (will + V1).
Present Perfect — floor in present perfect tense is floored (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — floor in past perfect tense is floored (had + V3).
floor regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'floor' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'floor' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb floor in Sentences
- She floored at least 3 of them (Past Simple)
- The news just floored him. (Past Simple)
- I think she's never going to get floored. (Present Simple)
- The boxer floored him with the first punch. (Past Simple)
- He was floored to the ring in the first round of the fight, despite his professionalism. (Past Simple)
- Mr. Black floored as he pulled out onto the track. (Past Simple)
- Five minutes ago, this phrase would have floored me, but now I am not surprised at anything. (Present Perfect)
- He put me in the car, floored and didn't even look back. (Past Simple)
- Mom, you will be floored by his words. (Future Simple)
- I was floored when I heard that I was promoted. (Past Simple)