English verb flower [ˈflaʊər].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb flower: Infinitive (flower), Past Simple - (flowered), Past Participle - (flowered).
Forms of verb flower in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb flower in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of flower.
Three forms of verb flower
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of flower?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) flower in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - flower. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - flowered. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - flowered. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of flower?
The past tense of flower is: flower in past simple is flowered. and past participle is flowered.
What is the past tense of flower?
The past tense of flower is flowered.
The past participle of flower is flowered.
Past simple — flower in past simple flowered.
Future simple — flower in future simple flower. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — flower in present perfect tense flowered. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — flower in past perfect tense flowered. (had + V3)
flower regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is flower an irregular verb?? flower is regular verb.
Examples of Verb flower in Sentences
- Let them flower you (Present Simple)
- The seeds I planted at the garden have flowered (Present Perfect)
- The plants flowered last week (Past Simple)
- Her talent flowered at the university. (Past Simple)
- She flowered into a lovely lady. (Past Simple)
- He flowered into a gentleman with nice manners. (Past Simple)
- This plant flowers in August (Present Simple)
- John's talent flowered in his early twenties (Past Simple)
- Her roses didn't flower (Past Simple)
- Socialism has flowered because it appealled to many people. (Present Perfect)