English verb fluctuate ['flʌkʧueɪt].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb fluctuate: Infinitive (fluctuate), Past Simple - (fluctuated), Past Participle - (fluctuated).
Forms of verb fluctuate in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb fluctuate in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of fluctuate.
Three forms of verb fluctuate
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of fluctuate?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) fluctuate in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - fluctuate. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - fluctuated. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - fluctuated. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of fluctuate?
The past tense of fluctuate is: fluctuate in past simple is fluctuated. and past participle is fluctuated.
What is the past tense of fluctuate?
The past tense of fluctuate is fluctuated.
The past participle of fluctuate is fluctuated.
Past simple — fluctuate in past simple fluctuated.
Future simple — fluctuate in future simple fluctuate. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — fluctuate in present perfect tense fluctuated. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — fluctuate in past perfect tense fluctuated. (had + V3)
fluctuate regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is fluctuate an irregular verb?? fluctuate is regular verb.
Examples of Verb fluctuate in Sentences
- The variegated meadows and grass fluctuated in a haze of air warmed above the ground. (Past Simple)
- If you look closely, you can see the trees fluctuating faintly, but you can't hear the creaking of the branches. (Present Simple)
- The sea fluctuated lazily below, and occasionally, like underwater ghosts, fish swam by. (Past Simple)
- He sees that the air seems to fluctuate differently over one of them, glowing differently. (Present Simple)
- A solid mass of light fur fluctuated over my head. (Past Simple)
- February temperatures can fluctuate from +5.7º to -38.2º. (Present Simple)
- Suddenly the earth began to fluctuate harder (Past Simple)
- The scales were constantly fluctuating to one side and to the other, and no one could predict which side would win. (Present Simple)
- prices can fluctuate a lot because traders change their opinions quickly (Present Simple)
- We recommend storing it if possible in a cold place where the temperature fluctuates from -2 to +8 °C. (Present Simple)