The English verb 'forward' is pronounced as [ˈfɔːrwərd].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb forward: Infinitive (forward), Past Simple - (forwarded), Past Participle - (forwarded).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb forward
👉 Forms of verb forward in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of forward.
Forward: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb forward?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'forward'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'forward'
- the first form (V1) is 'forward' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'forwarded' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'forwarded' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of forward?
The past tense and past participle of forward are: forward in past simple is forwarded, and past participle is forwarded.
What is the past tense of forward?
The past tense of the verb "forward" is "forwarded", and the past participle is "forwarded".
Past simple — forward in past simple forwarded
Future simple — forward in future simple is forward (will + V1).
Present Perfect — forward in present perfect tense is forwarded (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — forward in past perfect tense is forwarded (had + V3).
forward regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'forward' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'forward' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb forward in Sentences
- The Committee approved the report and forwarded it to the governor (Past Simple)
- The departure time will be forwarded to you along with your travel documents. (Future Simple)
- I forwarded them a copy of my passport, but they never answered. (Past Simple)
- Your complaint will be forwarded to the sales department. (Future Simple)
- Your letter has been sent to the appropriate department. (Present Perfect)
- In two cases, the appeals of labor migrants were forwarded to the Migration Service, two applications are under consideration. (Past Simple)
- The bill was then forwarded to the upper house. (Past Simple)
- Materials and recommendations of the meeting have been forwarded to the United Nations. (Present Perfect)
- The author's comments, submitted in February and April 2011, were forwarded to the State party. (Past Simple)
- This question was forwarded to us for further clarification. (Past Simple)