English verb get off [get ɒf].
Relate to: phrasal verb.
3 forms of verb get off: Infinitive (get off), Past Simple - (got off), Past Participle - (got/gotten off).
Forms of verb get off in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb get off in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of get off.
Three forms of verb get off
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
|get off [get ɒf]||
got off [gɒt ɒf]
got/gotten off [gɒt/gɒtn ɒf]
What is 2nd and 3rd form of get off?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) get off in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - get off. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - got off. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - got/gotten off. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of get off?
The past tense of get off is: get off in past simple is got off. and past participle is got/gotten off.
What is the past tense of get off?
The past tense of get off is got off.
The past participle of get off is got/gotten off.
Past simple — get off in past simple got off.
Future simple — get off in future simple get off. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — get off in present perfect tense got/gotten off. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — get off in past perfect tense got/gotten off. (had + V3)
get off regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is get off an irregular verb?? get off is .
Examples of Verb get off in Sentences
- Get off if you don't like it (Present Simple)
- I got off the train and stayed (Past Simple)
- Let me get off the bike (Present Simple)
- I'm sorry but we have to get off here (Present Simple)
- I'll call as soon as he gets off (Future Simple)
- Get off and hands up (Present Simple)
- I want to get off this ship (Present Simple)
- He was afraid to fly, so he got off the plane (Past Simple)