The English verb 'glow' is pronounced as [ɡləʊ].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb glow: Infinitive (glow), Past Simple - (glowed), Past Participle - (glowed).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb glow
👉 Forms of verb glow in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of glow.
Glow: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb glow?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'glow'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'glow'
- the first form (V1) is 'glow' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'glowed' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'glowed' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of glow?
The past tense and past participle of glow are: glow in past simple is glowed, and past participle is glowed.
What is the past tense of glow?
The past tense of the verb "glow" is "glowed", and the past participle is "glowed".
Past simple — glow in past simple glowed
Future simple — glow in future simple is glow (will + V1).
Present Perfect — glow in present perfect tense is glowed (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — glow in past perfect tense is glowed (had + V3).
glow regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'glow' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'glow' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb glow in Sentences
- It takes a long time to make it glow (Present Simple)
- Jet transversely glowed red and yellow. (Past Simple)
- Looks like our robber glows in the dark (Present Simple)
- The woman had something that glowed in her hand (Past Perfect)
- The toy glowed in the dark (Past Simple)
- The cozy room glowed in the firelight. (Past Simple)
- Her face glowed with radiance as she was listening to me. (Past Simple)
- His face glowed when he came out of the sauna. (Past Simple)
- This toy glows in the dark and my children really like it. (Present Simple)
- I felt the glow of the fire on my skin. (Past Simple)