English verb go beyond [gəʊ bɪˈjɒnd].
Relate to: phrasal verb.
3 forms of verb go beyond: Infinitive (go beyond), Past Simple - (gone beyond), Past Participle - (went beyond).
Forms of verb go beyond in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb go beyond in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of go beyond.
Three forms of verb go beyond
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
|go beyond [gəʊ bɪˈjɒnd]||
gone beyond [gɒn bɪˈjɒnd]
went beyond [went bɪˈjɒnd]
What is 2nd and 3rd form of go beyond?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) go beyond in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - go beyond. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - gone beyond. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - went beyond. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of go beyond?
The past tense of go beyond is: go beyond in past simple is gone beyond. and past participle is went beyond.
What is the past tense of go beyond?
The past tense of go beyond is gone beyond.
The past participle of go beyond is went beyond.
Past simple — go beyond in past simple gone beyond.
Future simple — go beyond in future simple go beyond. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — go beyond in present perfect tense went beyond. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — go beyond in past perfect tense went beyond. (had + V3)
go beyond regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is go beyond an irregular verb?? go beyond is .
Examples of Verb go beyond in Sentences
- It seems to have an impact which goes beyond simply eating less (Present Simple)
- I think this goes beyond the rattle (Present Simple)
- To go beyond the distance (Present Simple)
- Our reason will not go beyond the walls of that house (Future Simple)
- Nothing you say here goes beyond these walls (Present Simple)
- If you go beyond that door, we will know about it (Future Simple)
- You're asking me to go beyond the terms of our agreement (Present Continuous)
- It goes beyond that (Present Simple)