The English verb 'go in' is pronounced as [gəʊ ɪn].
Related to: phrasal verb.
3 forms of verb go in: Infinitive (go in), Past Simple - (went in), Past Participle - (gone in).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb go in
👉 Forms of verb go in in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of go in.
Go in: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
|go in [gəʊ ɪn]||
went in [went ɪn]
gone in [gɒn ɪn]
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb go in?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'go in'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'go in'
- the first form (V1) is 'go in' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'went in' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'gone in' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of go in?
The past tense and past participle of go in are: go in in past simple is went in, and past participle is gone in.
What is the past tense of go in?
The past tense of the verb "go in" is "went in", and the past participle is "gone in".
Past simple — go in in past simple went in
Future simple — go in in future simple is go in (will + V1).
Present Perfect — go in in present perfect tense is gone in (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — go in in past perfect tense is gone in (had + V3).
go in regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'go in' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'go in' is .
Examples of Verb go in in Sentences
- You can't go in there (Present Simple)
- I was passing by, and saw you went in (Past Simple)
- All right. You can go in now (Present Simple)
- We should probably go in soon (Present Simple)
- I wonder what goes in this cake (Present Simple)
- If you want to, go in alone (Present Simple)
- The doctors are going in to see if they can remove the tumor (Present Continuous)
- You go in and sit down (Present Simple)