The English verb 'handle' is pronounced as [ˈhændl].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb handle: Infinitive (handle), Past Simple - (handled), Past Participle - (handled).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb handle
👉 Forms of verb handle in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of handle.
Handle: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb handle?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'handle'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'handle'
- the first form (V1) is 'handle' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'handled' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'handled' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of handle?
The past tense and past participle of handle are: handle in past simple is handled, and past participle is handled.
What is the past tense of handle?
The past tense of the verb "handle" is "handled", and the past participle is "handled".
Past simple — handle in past simple handled
Future simple — handle in future simple is handle (will + V1).
Present Perfect — handle in present perfect tense is handled (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — handle in past perfect tense is handled (had + V3).
handle regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'handle' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'handle' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb handle in Sentences
- If he can handle this, the rest will be much more simple. (Present Simple)
- She was roughly handled in the city, so she returned home (Past Simple)
- She handled the syringe with ease. (Past Simple)
- I've never handled a manual transmission. (Present Perfect)
- He handled the china dishes with care. (Past Simple)
- Before that, he had never handled arms. (Past Perfect)
- She handled the crisis easily. (Past Simple)
- To our surprise, she handled this situation like a professional. (Past Simple)
- Be very careful with this thing, it can be dangerous if not handled carefully. (Past Simple)
- I understand that I handle this case poorly. (Present Simple)