English verb hang [hæŋ].
Relate to: irregular verbs, regular verbs.
3 forms of verb hang: Infinitive (hang), Past Simple - (hung), Past Participle - (hung).
Forms of verb hang in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb hang in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of hang.
Three forms of verb hang
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of hang?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) hang in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - hang. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - hung, hanged. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - hung, hanged. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of hang?
The past tense of hang is: hang in past simple is hung, hanged. and past participle is hung, hanged.
What is the past tense of hang?
The past tense of hang is hung or
The past participle of hang is hung or hanged.
Past simple — hang in past simple hung,
Future simple — hang in future simple hang. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — hang in present perfect tense hung, hanged. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — hang in past perfect tense hung, hanged. (had + V3)
hang regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is hang an irregular verb?? hang is regular or irregular verb.
Examples of Verb hang in Sentences
- Right now, I need to hang this candle (Present Simple)
- You hung a Mormon boys, I heard last week (Past Simple)
- Anyway, Jack has now hung himself (Present Perfect)
- You are not hanging the picture right, let me try! (Present Continuous)
- She can hang a locket around her neck on a little chain (Present Simple)
- Will you hang this chandelier for me? (Future Simple)
- Your clothes will be hanged right there (Future Simple)
- His photos have been hung on the wall, but I don't see them now (Present Perfect)
- He had hunged the robbers and three days later talked to people (Past Perfect)
- It will be hanging here forever, got that? (Future Continuous)