The English verb 'inset' is pronounced as [ˌɪnˈset].
Related to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb inset: Infinitive (inset), Past Simple - (inset), Past Participle - (inset).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb inset
👉 Forms of verb inset in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of inset.
Inset: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb inset?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'inset'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'inset'
- the first form (V1) is 'inset' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'inset' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'inset' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of inset?
The past tense and past participle of inset are: inset in past simple is inset, and past participle is inset.
What is the past tense of inset?
The past tense of the verb "inset" is "inset", and the past participle is "inset".
Past simple — inset in past simple inset
Future simple — inset in future simple is inset (will + V1).
Present Perfect — inset in present perfect tense is inset (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — inset in past perfect tense is inset (had + V3).
inset regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'inset' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'inset' is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb inset in Sentences
- In subsequent years, stamps began to be inset only when a citizen crossed the Polish border. (Past Simple)
- You can inset various operators in your formula. (Present Simple)
- Are you planning to inset the implant under the muscle, or over it? (Present Continuous)
- A detailed city plan is inset in the corner of the district map. (Present Simple)
- However, it should not be inset in the introduction. (Present Simple)
- The computer had to automatically make up the name and inset it inside. (Past Simple)
- On this page you can inset announcements that will be of interest to our parishioners. (Present Simple)
- These items should be photographed and inset in a three layer evidence containment system. (Present Simple)
- I should have never inset that thought in your head. (Present Perfect)
- They share in the profits, but they also have to inset equity. (Present Simple)