English verb install [ɪnˈstɔːl].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb install: Infinitive (install), Past Simple - (installed), Past Participle - (installed).
Forms of verb install in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb install in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of install.
Three forms of verb install
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of install?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) install in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - install. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - installed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - installed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of install?
The past tense of install is: install in past simple is installed. and past participle is installed.
What is the past tense of install?
The past tense of install is installed.
The past participle of install is installed.
Past simple — install in past simple installed.
Future simple — install in future simple install. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — install in present perfect tense installed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — install in past perfect tense installed. (had + V3)
install regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is install an irregular verb?? install is regular verb.
Examples of Verb install in Sentences
- We installed about 40 cameras in the rooms (Past Simple)
- Make sure the printer is installed correctly. (Present Simple)
- After the robbery, new locks were installed on all doors. (Past Simple)
- We want to install a zone heating system in the house. (Present Simple)
- We have installed new anti-virus software on all computers. (Present Perfect)
- The bath will be installed by a professional. (Future Simple)
- They have finally installed a new computer network. (Present Perfect)
- CCTV cameras are installed in the city center. (Present Simple)
- A synthetic turf will be installed on the playing field instead of grass. (Future Simple)
- We installed new tile in the kitchen. (Past Simple)