English verb jam [dʒæm].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb jam: Infinitive (jam), Past Simple - (jammed), Past Participle - (jammed).
Forms of verb jam in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb jam in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of jam.
Three forms of verb jam
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of jam?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) jam in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - jam. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - jammed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - jammed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of jam?
The past tense of jam is: jam in past simple is jammed. and past participle is jammed.
What is the past tense of jam?
The past tense of jam is jammed.
The past participle of jam is jammed.
Past simple — jam in past simple jammed.
Future simple — jam in future simple jam. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — jam in present perfect tense jammed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — jam in past perfect tense jammed. (had + V3)
jam regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is jam an irregular verb?? jam is regular verb.
Examples of Verb jam in Sentences
- The gun must have jammed (Present Perfect)
- Her belt is jammed (Present Simple)
- Jack jammed everything into one suitcase. (Past Simple)
- A piece of chewing gum has jammed the copy machine. (Past Simple)
- They all managed to jam into the bus. (Past Simple)
- He jammed all of his thoughts into the essay (Past Simple)
- Whole city was jammed with traffic. (Past Simple)
- Our taxi driver jammed the brake pedal to the floor and screamed. (Past Simple)
- Her bag is jammed with money (Past Simple)
- Thousands of people jammed into the stadium. (Past Simple)