English verb line up [laɪn ʌp].
Relate to: phrasal verb.
3 forms of verb line up: Infinitive (line up), Past Simple - (lined up), Past Participle - (lined up).
Forms of verb line up in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb line up in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of line up.
Three forms of verb line up
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
|line up [laɪn ʌp]||
lined up [laɪnd ʌp]
lined up [laɪnd ʌp]
What is 2nd and 3rd form of line up?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) line up in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - line up. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - lined up. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - lined up. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of line up?
The past tense of line up is: line up in past simple is lined up. and past participle is lined up.
What is the past tense of line up?
The past tense of line up is lined up.
The past participle of line up is lined up.
Past simple — line up in past simple lined up.
Future simple — line up in future simple line up. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — line up in present perfect tense lined up. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — line up in past perfect tense lined up. (had + V3)
line up regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is line up an irregular verb?? line up is .
Examples of Verb line up in Sentences
- People started lining up last night so they could be the first ones in the store (Past Continuous)
- I lined up several meetings for you today (Past Simple)
- It's really bugging me that those two pictures don't exactly line up (Present Simple)
- The players lined up for the face-off (Past Simple)
- The teacher lined the children up in two rows (Past Simple)
- Please line these books up (Present Simple)
- We will try to line up a magician and a clown for the party (Future Simple)
- Please line up the children in a row (Present Simple)