English verb list [lɪst].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb list: Infinitive (list), Past Simple - (listed), Past Participle - (listed).
Forms of verb list in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb list in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of list.
Three forms of verb list
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of list?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) list in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - list. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - listed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - listed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of list?
The past tense of list is: list in past simple is listed. and past participle is listed.
What is the past tense of list?
The past tense of list is listed.
The past participle of list is listed.
Past simple — list in past simple listed.
Future simple — list in future simple list. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — list in present perfect tense listed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — list in past perfect tense listed. (had + V3)
list regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is list an irregular verb?? list is regular verb.
Examples of Verb list in Sentences
- Participations in the meetings are almost imposible to list. (Present Simple)
- Am I listed in your schedule? (Present Simple)
- Governor has listed a number of recommendations (Present Perfect)
- Hot dishes are listed on the back of the menu. (Present Simple)
- In the petition, the students listed their many claims against the university administration. (Past Simple)
- On Tuesday I listed information about my house, and on Sunday I already sold it! (Past Simple)
- Queens are listed in chronological order of their reign. (Present Simple)
- She has listed her favorite films. (Present Perfect)
- This invoice should be listed as paid as I sent it on time. (Past Simple)
- The price which is listed here is quite high, but perhaps the seller will not mind bargaining. (Past Simple)