English verb loan [ləʊn].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb loan: Infinitive (loan), Past Simple - (loaned), Past Participle - (loaned).
Forms of verb loan in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb loan in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of loan.
Three forms of verb loan
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of loan?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) loan in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - loan. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - loaned. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - loaned. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of loan?
The past tense of loan is: loan in past simple is loaned. and past participle is loaned.
What is the past tense of loan?
The past tense of loan is loaned.
The past participle of loan is loaned.
Past simple — loan in past simple loaned.
Future simple — loan in future simple loan. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — loan in present perfect tense loaned. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — loan in past perfect tense loaned. (had + V3)
loan regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is loan an irregular verb?? loan is regular verb.
Examples of Verb loan in Sentences
- We decided to loan for the construction of the new fund (Past Simple)
- I loaned you more than 30 pieces (Past Simple)
- Can you loan me some money? (Present Simple)
- Securities loaned by the bank to its counterparties (Past Simple)
- They loaned their capital to him (Past Simple)
- She is not able to get a loan (Present Simple)
- She loaned money to him and didn't expect anything in return (Past Simple)
- I have never loaned money before (Present Perfect)
- Will you loan me hundred dollars? (Future Simple)
- I am ready to loan them again at any time (Present Simple)