The English verb 'make of' is pronounced as [meɪk ɒv].
Related to: phrasal verb.
3 forms of verb make of: Infinitive (make of), Past Simple - (made of), Past Participle - (made of).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb make of
👉 Forms of verb make of in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of make of.
Make of: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
|make of [meɪk ɒv]||
made of [meɪd ɒv]
made of [meɪd ɒv]
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb make of?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'make of'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'make of'
- the first form (V1) is 'make of' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'made of' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'made of' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of make of?
The past tense and past participle of make of are: make of in past simple is made of, and past participle is made of.
What is the past tense of make of?
The past tense of the verb "make of" is "made of", and the past participle is "made of".
Past simple — make of in past simple made of
Future simple — make of in future simple is make of (will + V1).
Present Perfect — make of in present perfect tense is made of (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — make of in past perfect tense is made of (had + V3).
make of regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'make of' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'make of' is .
Examples of Verb make of in Sentences
- It's made of rubber, just like everybody else's, so it'll stretch when you need it (Past Simple)
- I don't know what to make of him (Present Simple)
- My nerves are not made of steel (Past Simple)
- I don't know what to make of it, sir (Present Simple)
- My grandfather made some of the finest corn whiskey in Tennessee (Past Simple)
- Life is what you make of it (Present Simple)
- It is made of one of the new synthetics (Past Simple)
- My ship's not made of tin like this old trash (Past Simple)