English verb marry [mæri].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb marry: Infinitive (marry), Past Simple - (married), Past Participle - (married).
Forms of verb marry in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb marry in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of marry.
Three forms of verb marry
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of marry?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) marry in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - marry. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - married. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - married. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of marry?
The past tense of marry is: marry in past simple is married. and past participle is married.
What is the past tense of marry?
The past tense of marry is married.
The past participle of marry is married.
Past simple — marry in past simple married.
Future simple — marry in future simple marry. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — marry in present perfect tense married. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — marry in past perfect tense married. (had + V3)
marry regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is marry an irregular verb?? marry is regular verb.
Examples of Verb marry in Sentences
- So, moron or not, you must marry him (Present Simple)
- Now, if Ossie was married... (Past Simple)
- When they had their second baby, they had been married for 19 years (Past Perfect)
- She planned to divorce Tom and marry Mark (Past Simple)
- Better to marry the girl you love (Present Simple)
- You can't marry a guy you met few hours ago (Present Simple)
- Women usually marry their fathers (Present Simple)
- I don't know why he is marrying me (Present Continuous)
- I'm not marrying her to be a good boy (Present Continuous)
- He married Jane after Jack got the money (Past Simple)