English verb milk [mɪlk].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb milk: Infinitive (milk), Past Simple - (milked), Past Participle - (milked).
Forms of verb milk in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb milk in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of milk.
Three forms of verb milk
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of milk?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) milk in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - milk. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - milked. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - milked. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of milk?
The past tense of milk is: milk in past simple is milked. and past participle is milked.
What is the past tense of milk?
The past tense of milk is milked.
The past participle of milk is milked.
Past simple — milk in past simple milked.
Future simple — milk in future simple milk. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — milk in present perfect tense milked. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — milk in past perfect tense milked. (had + V3)
milk regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is milk an irregular verb?? milk is regular verb.
Examples of Verb milk in Sentences
- We have to milk these cows? (Present Simple)
- She said you milked our cat (Past Simple)
- We have milked this planet for 5 years (Present Perfect)
- Our goats wait to be milked (Present Simple)
- Your cow needs to be milked twice a day (Present Simple)
- Will you milk my cows while I'm away? (Future Simple)
- She's busy right now, she's milking the cows (Present Continuous)
- He milked everything out of this opportunity (Past Simple)
- She is milking him of all his money (Present Continuous)
- They wake up at 5.30 AM to do the milking. (Present Simple)