English verb mine [maɪn].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb mine: Infinitive (mine), Past Simple - (mined), Past Participle - (mined).
Forms of verb mine in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb mine in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of mine.
Three forms of verb mine
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of mine?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) mine in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - mine. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - mined. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - mined. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of mine?
The past tense of mine is: mine in past simple is mined. and past participle is mined.
What is the past tense of mine?
The past tense of mine is mined.
The past participle of mine is mined.
Past simple — mine in past simple mined.
Future simple — mine in future simple mine. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — mine in present perfect tense mined. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — mine in past perfect tense mined. (had + V3)
mine regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is mine an irregular verb?? mine is regular verb.
Examples of Verb mine in Sentences
- We mined a lot of gold last season (Past Simple)
- Hangar was mined (Past Simple)
- The enemy has already managed to mine the harbor. (Present Perfect)
- Gold is mined from the depths of the earth's interior. (Past Simple)
- Prospectors mine the region to search for diamonds. (Present Simple)
- Copper has been mined here since the 20th century. (Present Perfect)
- All the roads leading to the village have been mined. (Present Perfect)
- These joint stock companies will mine, dress and sell coal. (Future Simple)
- Arsenic ore is currently mined in China. (Present Simple)
- Its goal is to rehabilitate and develop areas that have been mined for the benefit of these people. (Present Perfect)