English verb mishit [ˈmɪshɪt].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb mishit: Infinitive (mishit), Past Simple - (mishit), Past Participle - (mishit).
Forms of verb mishit in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb mishit in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of mishit.
Three forms of verb mishit
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of mishit?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) mishit in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - mishit. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - mishit. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - mishit. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of mishit?
The past tense of mishit is: mishit in past simple is mishit. and past participle is mishit.
What is the past tense of mishit?
The past tense of mishit is mishit.
The past participle of mishit is mishit.
Past simple — mishit in past simple mishit.
Future simple — mishit in future simple mishit. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — mishit in present perfect tense mishit. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — mishit in past perfect tense mishit. (had + V3)
mishit regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is mishit an irregular verb?? mishit is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb mishit in Sentences
- However, he also mishit a slightly, scraped his side and collapsed on the aft deck instead of the roof. (Past Simple)
- There was a friendly, resounding volley. The rain nailed the gunpowder smoke to the ground. Everyone mishit again. A fourth chain came into view. (Past Simple)
- I'm not a very good shot, but it's impossible to mishit from this distance. (Present Simple)
- From this distance, even an inexperienced person can hardly mishit. (Present Simple)
- - Yeah," he answered hoarsely. - I just mishit... well, I didn't want to hit the girls. (Past Simple)
- Accordingly, the more times a player mishits, the fewer points he will get. (Present Simple)
- However, I mishit here, too - it wasn't for making fun of me that I killed him. (Past Simple)
- - I have a feeling that the goddamn Indian is going to come through, and if only at that moment lightning flashes, I'll try to take him down, or I'll risk mishitting the shot because of the darkness. (Present Simple)
- However, it was clear to him that this champion among raptors was unlikely to mishit a second time. (Past Simple)
- It is possible to make a mistake in different ways, to do the right thing in only one way, so the first is easy and the second is difficult; it is easy to mishit, difficult to hit the target. (Present Simple)