The English verb 'mishit' is pronounced as [ˈmɪshɪt].
Related to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb mishit: Infinitive (mishit), Past Simple - (mishit), Past Participle - (mishit).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb mishit
👉 Forms of verb mishit in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of mishit.
Mishit: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb mishit?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'mishit'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'mishit'
- the first form (V1) is 'mishit' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'mishit' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'mishit' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of mishit?
The past tense and past participle of mishit are: mishit in past simple is mishit, and past participle is mishit.
What is the past tense of mishit?
The past tense of the verb "mishit" is "mishit", and the past participle is "mishit".
Past simple — mishit in past simple mishit
Future simple — mishit in future simple is mishit (will + V1).
Present Perfect — mishit in present perfect tense is mishit (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — mishit in past perfect tense is mishit (had + V3).
mishit regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'mishit' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'mishit' is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb mishit in Sentences
- However, he also mishit a slightly, scraped his side and collapsed on the aft deck instead of the roof. (Past Simple)
- There was a friendly, resounding volley. The rain nailed the gunpowder smoke to the ground. Everyone mishit again. A fourth chain came into view. (Past Simple)
- I'm not a very good shot, but it's impossible to mishit from this distance. (Present Simple)
- From this distance, even an inexperienced person can hardly mishit. (Present Simple)
- - Yeah," he answered hoarsely. - I just mishit... well, I didn't want to hit the girls. (Past Simple)
- Accordingly, the more times a player mishits, the fewer points he will get. (Present Simple)
- However, I mishit here, too - it wasn't for making fun of me that I killed him. (Past Simple)
- - I have a feeling that the goddamn Indian is going to come through, and if only at that moment lightning flashes, I'll try to take him down, or I'll risk mishitting the shot because of the darkness. (Present Simple)
- However, it was clear to him that this champion among raptors was unlikely to mishit a second time. (Past Simple)
- It is possible to make a mistake in different ways, to do the right thing in only one way, so the first is easy and the second is difficult; it is easy to mishit, difficult to hit the target. (Present Simple)