English verb model [ˈmɑːdl].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb model: Infinitive (model), Past Simple - (modeled), Past Participle - (modeled).
Forms of verb model in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb model in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of model.
Three forms of verb model
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of model?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) model in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - model. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - modeled. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - modeled. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of model?
The past tense of model is: model in past simple is modeled. and past participle is modeled.
What is the past tense of model?
The past tense of model is modeled.
The past participle of model is modeled.
Past simple — model in past simple modeled.
Future simple — model in future simple model. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — model in present perfect tense modeled. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — model in past perfect tense modeled. (had + V3)
model regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is model an irregular verb?? model is regular verb.
Examples of Verb model in Sentences
- You have to be careful to model bad behavior for the children (Present Simple)
- The climatology was modelled in adequate way (Past Simple)
- We want to continue to model this process (Present Simple)
- He wants me to model (Present Simple)
- She modeled for him in a few photoshoots (Past Simple)
- She models for a living (Present Simple)
- We can model this by using linear regression (Present Simple)
- He models himself after Hollywood actors (Present Simple)
- Our small firm earns money by modeling ships (Present Simple)
- Before we embark on a journey, we have to carefully model the process (Present Simple)