The English verb 'mold' is pronounced as [moʊld].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb mold: Infinitive (mold), Past Simple - (molded), Past Participle - (molded).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb mold
👉 Forms of verb mold in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of mold.
Mold: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb mold?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'mold'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'mold'
- the first form (V1) is 'mold' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'molded' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'molded' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of mold?
The past tense and past participle of mold are: mold in past simple is molded, and past participle is molded.
What is the past tense of mold?
The past tense of the verb "mold" is "molded", and the past participle is "molded".
Past simple — mold in past simple molded
Future simple — mold in future simple is mold (will + V1).
Present Perfect — mold in present perfect tense is molded (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — mold in past perfect tense is molded (had + V3).
mold regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'mold' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'mold' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb mold in Sentences
- He has the power to mold you into fine students (Present Simple)
- She took some paint, molded jug and put it in the oven (Past Simple)
- Nevertheless he molded me into a specialist (Past Simple)
- This dress molds her lovely figure so beautifully. (Present Simple)
- Even the tiles in the old house are moldy. (Present Simple)
- A real coach takes young athletes and molds them into team players. (Present Simple)
- My mom always molds rice balls neatly. (Present Simple)
- I will mold him to my will! (Future Simple)
- We will mold a machine of destruction out of you. (Future Simple)
- I just look at a pile of clay and see a shape that I want to mold. (Present Simple)