English verb object [ˈɑːbdʒekt].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb object: Infinitive (object), Past Simple - (objected), Past Participle - (objected).
Forms of verb object in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb object in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of object.
Three forms of verb object
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of object?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) object in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - object. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - objected. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - objected. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of object?
The past tense of object is: object in past simple is objected. and past participle is objected.
What is the past tense of object?
The past tense of object is objected.
The past participle of object is objected.
Past simple — object in past simple objected.
Future simple — object in future simple object. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — object in present perfect tense objected. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — object in past perfect tense objected. (had + V3)
object regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is object an irregular verb?? object is regular verb.
Examples of Verb object in Sentences
- I object when they raise taxes (Present Simple)
- We objected that the price was too low (Past Simple)
- Such conditions have been objected to by the committee (Present Perfect)
- I objected to having to rewrite my essay. (Past Simple)
- I wondered why no one objected. (Present Simple)
- This party objects to any form of private property (Present Simple)
- He objected to the allowance of smoking in the airport (Past Simple)
- I will object to the salary paycut (Future Simple)
- The opposition objected to the budget cut (Past Simple)
- Only John objected when the movies were deleted. (Past Simple)