English verb occupy [ˈɑːkjupaɪ].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb occupy: Infinitive (occupy), Past Simple - (occupied), Past Participle - (occupied).
Forms of verb occupy in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb occupy in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of occupy.
Three forms of verb occupy
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of occupy?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) occupy in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - occupy. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - occupied. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - occupied. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of occupy?
The past tense of occupy is: occupy in past simple is occupied. and past participle is occupied.
What is the past tense of occupy?
The past tense of occupy is occupied.
The past participle of occupy is occupied.
Past simple — occupy in past simple occupied.
Future simple — occupy in future simple occupy. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — occupy in present perfect tense occupied. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — occupy in past perfect tense occupied. (had + V3)
occupy regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is occupy an irregular verb?? occupy is regular verb.
Examples of Verb occupy in Sentences
- They wanted to occupy more territory (Past Simple)
- 4 countries occupied Syrian territory (Past Simple)
- Our property has not been occupied by others (Present Perfect)
- The toilet is occupied. (Present Simple)
- Now only half of the rooms are occupied. (Present Simple)
- Sorry, my friend has occupied this place. (Present Perfect)
- His was occupied with his children all the time. (Past Simple)
- She is completely busy with work. (Present Simple)
- They occupied only a small extent of Spain. (Past Simple)
- She noticed that almost all the seats were occupied. (Past Simple)