The English verb 'oozed' is pronounced as [u:z].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb oozed: Infinitive (oozed), Past Simple - (oozed), Past Participle - (oozed).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb oozed
👉 Forms of verb oozed in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of oozed.
Oozed: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb oozed?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'oozed'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'oozed'
- the first form (V1) is 'oozed' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'oozed' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'oozed' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of oozed?
The past tense and past participle of oozed are: oozed in past simple is oozed, and past participle is oozed.
What is the past tense of oozed?
The past tense of the verb "oozed" is "oozed", and the past participle is "oozed".
Past simple — oozed in past simple oozed
Future simple — oozed in future simple is oozed (will + V1).
Present Perfect — oozed in present perfect tense is oozed (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — oozed in past perfect tense is oozed (had + V3).
oozed regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'oozed' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'oozed' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb oozed in Sentences
- Imagine that holes have formed in the bag and sand is slowly oozing out through them. (Present Simple)
- There were many round holes in the plastic housings of the sonar, through which oil began to ooze out. (Past Simple)
- Here we found not a bend in the gorge, but a narrow opening into the bowels of the mountain, where the stream oozed out. (Past Simple)
- The lights in the hallway did not work, but light oozed everywhere from cracks and holes in the doors and walls (Past Simple)
- Her voice literally oozes pathos (Present Simple)
- When he ran up to the grate, smoke was already oozing out in a thin stream (Past Continuous)
- A scarlet stream slowly oozed out from under the taut thread. (Past Simple)
- It was as if there was a fracture inside me, through which anger, confusion, and grief slowly oozed out. (Past Simple)
- He gazed at the glare of fire on the blade, through which dark spots oozed. (Past Simple)
- I only put the book down when my eyes began to ooze from too much reading. (Past Simple)