English verb oozed [u:z].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb oozed: Infinitive (oozed), Past Simple - (oozed), Past Participle - (oozed).
Forms of verb oozed in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb oozed in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of oozed.
Three forms of verb oozed
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of oozed?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) oozed in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - oozed. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - oozed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - oozed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of oozed?
The past tense of oozed is: oozed in past simple is oozed. and past participle is oozed.
What is the past tense of oozed?
The past tense of oozed is oozed.
The past participle of oozed is oozed.
Past simple — oozed in past simple oozed.
Future simple — oozed in future simple oozed. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — oozed in present perfect tense oozed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — oozed in past perfect tense oozed. (had + V3)
oozed regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is oozed an irregular verb?? oozed is regular verb.
Examples of Verb oozed in Sentences
- Imagine that holes have formed in the bag and sand is slowly oozing out through them. (Present Simple)
- There were many round holes in the plastic housings of the sonar, through which oil began to ooze out. (Past Simple)
- Here we found not a bend in the gorge, but a narrow opening into the bowels of the mountain, where the stream oozed out. (Past Simple)
- The lights in the hallway did not work, but light oozed everywhere from cracks and holes in the doors and walls (Past Simple)
- Her voice literally oozes pathos (Present Simple)
- When he ran up to the grate, smoke was already oozing out in a thin stream (Past Continuous)
- A scarlet stream slowly oozed out from under the taut thread. (Past Simple)
- It was as if there was a fracture inside me, through which anger, confusion, and grief slowly oozed out. (Past Simple)
- He gazed at the glare of fire on the blade, through which dark spots oozed. (Past Simple)
- I only put the book down when my eyes began to ooze from too much reading. (Past Simple)